Adsense1

Friday, April 6, 2012

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi ahmed!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
Who needs Instagram? You can do better.
Don't Bother with Instagram, Here are Five Better Alternatives for Android
I'll come right out and say it: I'm not a big fan of Instagram. And no, it's not because iOS users have had their underpants in a wad over the Android release, but because for me, it really doesn't li...
+62 - 22 comments - 43 sharesView or comment on this post »
The other world-changing thing I saw tonight

I didn't just see the Google Glass on +Sergey Brin tonight (I can't wait for +Thomas Hawk to post his high-resolution images, neat to see the press go crazy over our photos tonight at http://www.techmeme.com/120406/p3#a120406p3 ) but Han Cao, founder and chief scientific officer at BioNano Genomics showed me this chip. See BioNano's website here: http://www.bionanogenomics.com/

Costs about $1,000 to make, so you'll pay about $5,000 to use it retail. Can ...
+256 - 60 comments - 106 sharesView or comment on this post »
Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive