Adsense1

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi ahmed!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
Wow!! Unroll.me is awesome!

1. Go to http://unroll.me/

2. Specify your email service

3. Grant permission

The site will go find every single subscription of every kind that you're getting, letting you unsubscribe from each with a single click. 

Wow!!

Posted first on Google+ by +Jure Kodrič 
+1148 - 293 comments - 883 sharesView or comment on this post »
[Feel-Good Friday: Advice from a Tree]

My parents always taught me to respect my elders. Trees are some of the oldest around, so I give them extra care. Stop and listen and they have lots to tell you. Like this.

#FeelGoodFriday  
+525 - 153 comments - 218 sharesView or comment on this post »
Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive